No, not the cereal.
No, not the board game.
No, not the reality.
The magazine! Then again, if you’re a big blog reader, you’re probably not surprised by that. You’re likely to have seen other blogs talking about the fact that Google has put the Life magazine photo database online. Lots of stuff to dig through. Here are a few pics for the Schulz fans out there:
- It’s got Schulz and kids and a pony and a dog! What more could you ask for?
- This one just begs for funny captions.
- This one leaves me wondering “What was the event that caused Life to run a picture of funnyman Jamie Farr and a costumed Snoopy performer?”
- Snoopy gets smuggled spaceward. (The fact that you can order a print of this leaves me wondering about trademark concerns.)
- No, I never thought of the kids as Pabst drinkers either.